Sunday, September 30, 2012

Macbook Air 11" for £450 cash! -

Hi there, I am sadly selling my beloved Macbook Air in order to upgrade to an iMac for work, details on the machine below. I bought this when it came out, has one small (1mm) dent in the top left (first picture below) and is otherwise as good as new! No scratches or dents, very good condition for a year and half old machine. Fully upgraded to the fastest processor and ram from the apple store online when I bought it, selling for Â450 with a great Moshi micro fibre sleeve case. Looks good as new, plus I will wipe the OS and reinstall from new so it feels brand new too! Technical specifications: Latest OSX Mountain Lion (10.8) operating system installed. Processor - upgraded to Intel Core 2 Duo 1.60Ghz RAM - upgraded to 4GB Hard drive - Flash storage upgraded to 128GB SSD Any other questions please ask! No warranty left on this but had no problems since I bought it. Cash only, no scammers or sob stories. I can meet you in the city center (local Starbucks or alternative) and let you see the machine yourself. No time wasters please. Other pics of mac available upon request

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular